in which we inform you, as a visitor to our website, and the recipient of our services, of our company's data management and data protection rules.
1. What principles do we follow in our data management?
Our company follows the following principles in its data management:
- we process your personal data lawfully and fairly and transparently for you.
- personal data will only be collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be processed in a way incompatible with those purposes.
- the personal data we collect and process is appropriate and relevant to the purposes of the processing and is limited to what is necessary.
- Our company will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information we process is accurate and, where necessary, up to date, and inaccurate personal information will be deleted or corrected immediately.
- we store personal data in a form that identifies you only for the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- We shall ensure that personal data is adequately protected against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data by applying appropriate technical and organizational measures.
- Our company provides your personal information
- we will handle, collect, record, organize, store and use it with your prior informed consent and only to the extent necessary and in all cases for the purpose for which it was provided.
- In some cases, the processing of your data is based on legal regulations and is mandatory, in which case we draw your attention to this fact.
- or, in certain cases, the processing of your personal data is in the legitimate interest of our Company or a third party, such as the operation, development and security of our website.
2. Who are we?
Name: Teréz Sulyok
Headquarters: 2800 Tatabánya, Bajcsy Zsilinszky utca 10.
Postal address: 2800 Tatabánya, Bajcsy Zsilinszky utca 10.
E-mail address: mailto: email@example.com
Tax number: 72983355-1-31
Our company is not obliged to appoint a data protection officer under Article 37 of the GDPR
Our company's hosting provider:
Name of the hosting provider: NetMasters Europe Kft.
The seat of the hosting provider: 4200 Hajdúszoboszló, Diószegi Sámuel utca 5.
Website of the hosting provider: www.netmasters.hu
Email address of the hosting provider: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to provide high-quality service to our customers, our company uses the following data processors:
Data controller (1): Teréz Sulyok
Address (1): 2800 Tatabánya, Bajcsy Zsilinszky utca 10.
Responsibilities (1): All activities
If we change the scope of our data processors, the changes will be reflected in this prospectus.
Data we manage:
We only ask our website visitors for their personal information if they want to register, log in or participate in a sweepstakes.
We may not combine the personal information you provide in connection with the use of our registration or marketing services, and it is not our intention to identify our visitors.
If you have any questions about your privacy, please contact mailto: email@example.com
You can request further information by e-mail or postal address, and we will send you a reply within 15 days (but not more than 1 month) to the contact details you have provided.
3. What are cookies and how do we handle them?
There are cookies that do not require your prior consent. Our website provides brief information about these when you start your first visit, such as authentication, multimedia player, load balancing, user interface customization session cookies, and user-centric security cookies.
Our company will inform you about the cookies that require consent - if the data processing starts already by visiting the site - at the beginning of the first visit and we will ask for your consent.
Our company does not use or allow cookies that allow third parties to collect data without your consent.
Acceptance of cookies is not mandatory, however, our Company is not responsible if, in the absence of cookies, our website may not function as expected.
What cookies do we use?
: Registers a unique identifier that generates statistics about how a visitor uses the site.
: Two years
: Stores the ratio according to the thottle request used by Google Analytics.
: Registers a unique identifier that generates statistics about how a visitor uses the site.
: Used by Facebook to provide advertising products to third parties (e.g., real-time ads)
: 3 months
: Facebook uses this cookie to offer a range of advertising products (such as real-time bidding from third-party advertisers)
: 3 months
Details about the third party cookie here https://policies.google.com/technologies/cookies?hl=hu#types-of-cookies
you can read.
4. What else you need to know about our data management related to our website
You voluntarily provide personal information to us during registration and contact with our Company, which is why we ask you to gradually ensure the accuracy, correctness and accuracy of your information, as you are responsible for it. Incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information may prevent us from using our services.
If you provide personal information other than your own, we will assume that you have the necessary authority to do so.
You can withdraw your consent to data processing at any time free of charge
- by canceling the registration,
- by withdrawing consent to the processing, or
- by withdrawing or requesting consent to the processing or use of any data that must be completed during registration.
Registration of withdrawal of consent - for technical reasons 30 days
however, we may draw your attention to the fact that we may process certain data after the withdrawal of consent in order to fulfill our legal obligation or to enforce our legitimate interests.
In the event of the use of misleading personal data, or if any of our visitors commit a criminal offense or attack our Company's system, we will immediately delete or, if necessary, retain your data for the duration of the civil liability or criminal proceedings.
5. What do you need to know about our data management for direct marketing and newsletter purposes?
You may consent to the use of your personal data for marketing purposes by making a statement during registration or by later modifying your personal information stored on the newsletter and / or direct marketing registration interface (ie by expressly expressing your intention to consent). In this case, until your consent is revoked, we will also process your data for direct marketing and / or newsletter purposes and will send you advertising and other items as well as information and offers and / or newsletters (Section 6 of the Grtv.).
You can give your consent to direct marketing and the newsletter together or separately, or you can withdraw it free of charge at any time.
Deletion of the registration will in all cases be considered as withdrawal of consent. Withdrawal of consent to data management for direct marketing and / or newsletter purposes is not to be construed as withdrawal of consent to data management for our website. How is this? What and on what basis will we retain if the newsletter has withdrawn consent? In the case of contributions, each contribution is for a specific purpose, so registering for tomorrow and subscribing to the newsletter are two separate purposes, two separate databases, the two cannot be linked.
Registration of revocation or cancellation of individual contributions - for technical reasons 15 days
6. What do you need to know about sweepstakes?
Our company can organize prize games with a campaign nature, the ad hoc conditions of which are contained in a separate regulation. The rules of the current promotion can always be found on the opening page of our website, in a central location.
7. Other data management issues
We may only transfer your data within the limits set by law, and in the case of our data processors, we ensure that your personal data may not be used for purposes contrary to your consent. See section 2 for more information.
Our company does not transfer data abroad.
The Court, the Public Prosecutor's Office and other authorities (eg police, tax office, National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority) may contact our Company for information, disclosure or provision of documents. In these cases, we must comply with our obligation to provide information, but only to the extent strictly necessary to achieve the purpose of the request.
Contributors and employees involved in the data management and / or data processing of our company are entitled to access your personal data to a predetermined extent, subject to the obligation of confidentiality.
We protect your personal information through appropriate technical and other measures and ensure the security and availability of your information, as well as protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, damage or disclosure, and any other unauthorized use.
As part of organizational measures, we control physical access to our buildings, train our employees on an ongoing basis, and keep paper-based documents secure. We use encryption, password protection and anti-virus software as part of our technical measures. However, please note that data transmission over the Internet is not considered to be a completely secure data transmission. Our company makes every effort to make our processes as secure as possible, but we cannot take full responsibility for the transmission of data through our website, but we adhere to strict standards regarding the security of your data and the prevention of unauthorized access to the data we receive from our Company.
With regard to security issues, we ask that you help us to carefully preserve your existing access password to our website and not to share this password with anyone.
8. What are your rights and remedies?
You are about data management
- you can request information
- you can request the correction, modification, supplementation of their personal data,
- you can object to the data processing and request the deletion and blocking of your data (except for mandatory data processing),
- have recourse to the courts,
- you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority or initiate proceedings ( https://naih.hu/panaszuegyintezes- rendje.html ).
Supervisory Authority: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority
- Headquarters: 1125 Budapest, Szilágyi Erzsébet avenue 22 / c.
- Mailing address: 1530 Budapest, Pf .: 5.
- Phone: +36 (1) 391-1400
- Fax: +36 (1) 391-1410
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
At your request, we will provide you with information about the data that we handle or that we process - or our authorized data processor.
- about your data
- their source,
- the purpose and legal basis of the data processing,
- and, if that is not possible, the criteria for determining that period,
- the name and address of our data processors and their activities related to data management,
- the circumstances, effects and actions we take to prevent and respond to data protection incidents; and
- in the case of the transfer of your personal data, the legal basis and the recipient of the transfer.
We will provide your information within 15 days (but not more than 1 month) of submitting your application. The information is free of charge unless you have already submitted an information request to us for the same data set in the current year. Reimbursement of costs already paid by you will be refunded if the data has been processed unlawfully or a request for information has led to a correction. We may refuse to provide information only in cases provided for by law, by indicating the place of law and by providing information on the possibility of legal remedies or recourse to the Authority.
Our company will notify you of the rectification, blocking, marking and deletion of personal data, as well as to all those to whom the data has previously been transmitted for data processing purposes, unless failure to do so would not harm your legitimate interests.
If your request for rectification, blocking or cancellation is not complied with, we will give the reasons for our refusal in writing or, with your consent, electronically within 15 days of receiving the request and inform you of the legal remedy and the need to contact the Authority. the possibility of
If you object to the processing of your personal data, we will investigate the objection within 15 days (but not more than 1 month) of submitting the request and will inform you in writing of our decision. If we have determined that your objection is well-founded, we will terminate the processing of data, including further data collection and transmission, and block the data, and will notify all those to whom the objection is addressed of the objection and the action taken on it. the personal data concerned have previously been transmitted and who are obliged to take action to enforce the right of objection.
We will refuse to comply with your request if we prove that the processing is justified by overriding legitimate reasons which take precedence over your interests, rights and freedoms or which relate to the submission, enforcement or defense of legal claims. If you do not agree with our decision or if we miss the deadline, you can go to court within 30 days of being notified of the decision or the last day of the deadline.
Data protection lawsuits fall within the jurisdiction of the tribunal, which may, at the option of the data subject, be sued in the court of the data subject's domicile or residence. A foreign national may also lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority of his or her place of residence.
Please contact our Company before submitting your complaint to the supervisory authority or the court in order to consult and resolve the problem as soon as possible.
9. What are the main laws governing our activities?
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the processing of personal data by natural persons (GDPR)
- Act CXII of 2011 on the right to information self-determination and freedom of information. Act - (Info tv.)
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code (Civil Code)
- CVIII of 2001 on certain aspects of electronic commerce services and information society services. Act - (Eker Act)
- Act C of 2003 on Electronic Communications - (Ehtv)
- CLV 1997 on consumer protection. Act (Prison Act)
- CLXV of 2013 on Complaints and Notices of Public Interest. law. (Pktv.)
- Act XLVIII of 2008 on the Basic Conditions and Certain Restrictions of Commercial Advertising Act (Grtv.)
10. Modification of the data management information
Our company reserves the right to amend this Privacy Notice, of which it shall inform the parties concerned accordingly. Disclosure of data management information in terzsulyok.hu